STEP 2: DEVELOP POLICIES AND PROGRAMS TO ELIMINATE BARRIERS
Due end of week 2:
• Managers will research and consult regarding issues and potential solutions.
Due end of the month:
• Solutions, including required training, begin to be actioned by relevant staff teams, under the supervision of Management.
Due end of week 3:
• Best solutions will be presented at Management Team meeting.
• Impacts, costs, and benefits discussed and solutions approved or denied.
• Solutions communicated to staff and clients.
• Data collection methods to be decided and actioned for Stage 3.